Winter Jargon Links Home Latest Mailing List Band / Artist Music Gigs Contact

Bandcamp
YouTube
Face muck
Blog
Girl From Winter Jargon
Twitter
Soundcloud
Reverbnation
Reverbnation

latest.winterjargon.com: Empty, Empty, Empty, Empty... Shop!

Friday, October 17, 2014

Empty, Empty, Empty, Empty... Shop!

"Fleece them Allison..."

You may still ask me to sing anything...

But only if you really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really want me to...





 More of your Bad Cover Version Requests on this Playlist... This one right here... click! Click! 

In other news, I will be playing a support slot for a local Durham band named Zeerox - who are having an album launch gig at the Empty Shop in Durham, UK on the 14th of Novemeber 2014

I haven't done any gigs for a while and have been mostly working on recording my album at Red Room Studios, so I've literally not a clue what I'll be playing...


Click off....    gone.



Labels: , , , , , , , ,

G  I  R  L  •  F   O  M   •  W  I   N  T  E  R   J   A  R  G  O  N   •    O  M